Answer by Nikant Vohra:
- Checking your inbox throughout the day for new emails
- Scrolling through the endless Facebook feed hoping to find something interesting
- Watching cute cat or baby videos on youtube whole day
- Thinking too much about the past or future
- Making project reports, assignments or presentations just for the sake of it.
- Whatsapp, Snapchat, Messenger and other similar chatting apps
- Vampire Diaries, Suits, Big Bang Theory and other TV Series
- Discussing about people rather than ideas
- Making resolutions, To Do Lists and timetables and never following them
- Making meaningless connections on Facebook or Twitter and calling them friends
- Always following the footsteps of others and never following your heart or passion
- Caring about what others might be thinking about you
- Becoming too comfortable with your life and not challenging yourself to become better each day.
If you liked this answer check out some of my other stuff at